Tuesday 19 February 2013

At a Library..help other groups..


WEDNESDAY,23 JANUARY 2013

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

HMM… This today Miss Zu did not attend to our class..SMILE..:-) Yesterday,Miss zu really have a bad mood and really disappointed because our  thesis statement are too worse and we just doing plagiarism and not  follow the instructions and the format that are given to us by Miss Zu on last week..So,on this  today, Miss Zu want us to cooperate with each other and discusses what the real format that we should do by grouping with the same types of essays..She really hope that by using this way,we can do it more better..Alhamdulillah, yesterday,Miss Zu have approved our thesis statement..So, Miss Zu want us and the other groups that have been approved their thesis statement to help the other groups..Before she ends her class yesterday,she give us a warns whose are not come to library in this today,she prays that we will fail in BEL 311..Oh my God!! That warning have make us more freak out..I really hope that I can do my best on BEL 311 in this semester..At a library we were trying helping the other groups to settle their thesis statement. In addition, I can see that if we discusses in one table we can know our weakness on writing a thesis statement..







I really hope that their thesis statement are being approved by Miss Zu on tomorrow..Amin…So I hope that the other group are being ready for tomorrow..I wish you all can do more better than yesterday..

WASSALAM

No comments:

Post a Comment