Tuesday 19 February 2013

FIGHTING!!

TUESDAY, 22 JANUARY 2013

.....ASSALAMUALAIKUM....

Today is our biggest fighting to us..Yesterday, we are doesn't have a BEL class..Happy?? Yes!! I'm absolutely happy and happy..!!!haha But, in this today, I feel very scared and I cant sleep very well last night..I don't know why...hmmm Hope something nice or a happy moment will happened to me..Aminn..But, in class BEL 311, I don't think so..hihi Today, Miss Zu want us  to present our thesis statement and our introductory paragraph..Ready, my friends..!!hihi The first presenters is Faiz Adha and Fikri...Wahh!! These guys truly brave la..I'm solute with them...hehe Unfortunately, their thesis statement and introductory paraghraph are being rejected by Miss Zu..there are 6 groups that writing an argumentative essays...I  think whose are writing an argumentative essay,they like to take a challenge because an argumentative essay is quit difficult essay to write.Then after Faiz Adha and Fikri,the next group is Salihin and Faiz..When Miss Zu reads their thesis stament,she know that they just copy from their material..Luckily to them, their thesis statement have been approved by Miss Zu,but they have to change some words to make it that statement more easier to understand..

The next couple is Acap And Asnawi..But before they present their thesis statement,they said that they are not doing their thesis statement..Ohh.!!!! It make Miss Zu getting more angrier..then,the next couple is Kima,Izani, and Syafika will present their thesis  statement..Again she really mad because they are doing plagiarism..I think that Miss Zu really got a headache..I feel sorry to her..I getting nervous right now..huhu After being rejected,it going Ika And Fatin's turn..What will happen to them? Unluckily for them,she not accepted their thesis statement because Miss Zu said their sentences are to complicated..Now, it going to our turn to present our thesis statement..YA Allah!!! I getting nervous right now..!! We really hope that MissZu will accepted our thesis statement..Alhamdulillah!!! Thanks God..!! Eika and I was so happy..YUHuuuuu!!!ahaahaaa I though that she will rejected our thesis statement because our thesis statement are to short and too simple..She said that our thesis statement is good and no grammatical error..hehe So, she want the other member give us an applause to us..Oh..it is the first time that we got an applause from other members..heheh

Alhamdulillah!!!


After that, it is going to Bariah and Inayah's turn..Miss Zu also approved their thesis statement..Same fate with Nina and Wawa..Their thesis statement are also being approved by Miss Zu..Before we ends our class,she said that she will not coming to our class for tomorrow..She want us go to a library  to commenting to the others blog and sit together to discuss on how to do a correct thesis statement from the given format of on that types of essay..She give us a warning..She said that if we are not coming to a library on tomorrow,she will pray that we are going to be fail in BEL 311..hoho.. I will coming tomorrow, MIss...
hehe I think that all from me..

WASSALAM









No comments:

Post a Comment