Tuesday 19 February 2013

OUTLINE TERM PAPER for 3 days

MONDAY, 4 FEBRUARY 2013



ASSALAMUALAIKUM



HUH..I'm really tired in this today..No matter what, I have to attend to Miss Zu class..I have to be glad because this today our class at Dewan Seri Peria that are located near to my college..hihi on this today, Miss Zu said that she want to check our outline term paper..We have done our outline during weekend but we still proceed to do the outlining because we don't know whether our outlining is correct or not...Miss Zu want us to finish the outline by this week..Get ready guys!!
We have to submit it on Thursday..So, we have to make it quick..


Then , Miss Zu want to check our outline..She said that we have some mistake that we have to correct it..She want us to do  are paraphrasing, summarising and doing citation to the point. Eika want to finish it as fast as possible before this mis sem break..I hope that we can do it..



WASSALAM




No comments:

Post a Comment