Sunday 30 December 2012

OH MY ENGLISH..!!! GRAMMAR...^_^

MONDAY, 18 DECEMBER 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
huhu..PRACTICE MAKE PERFECTS
Today I feel uncomfortable because I get a little headache..Maybe its effect when I always missed my bedtime..I have many assignments that need to be disposed..I'm so tired this day..I and  my partner Eika Ahamad needs to find a journal or articles about the latest issues that are hotly debated this today..Alhamduillah,it rain again today..As usually,our class today at Dewan Seri Peria..This today,Miss Zu give us some views and comment about our grammar in writing the blog...She told us that our grammar level is to poor and truly bad..OH MY ENGLISH..!! I'm very poor in writing a sentences..haha Then she taught us the correct way of writing a sentences..She reminds us about grammar lesson that we learnt for last semester..Ooh!!  I forgot about that..After that,she teaches us about grammar lesson such as simple tense,simple past tense,past future tense and so on..She want us to build skilled in building a sentences,so we can write it with a correct grammar..She's  right..She reminds us to have a note about grammar for each of us..So,when we want to write a sentences we can refers to that notes..I thinks,I  need to increase my training in writing and maybe I should be more and more diligent in reading an articles or newspaper in English language..But,for me,I prefer to listening to English song and when i do not understand what is the meaning of those word, I continue to search for the meaning of that words..It's quit fun..!!I like it..hehe ^_^ Maybe for a next time I can try to read a novels in English language..i think its more benefical because it can help me to improved my writing..Who know?Right?? Before we ends of our class,Miss Zu reminds us to find all the grammar notes..we ends our class at 4 pm..Thats all for today..huhu 

WASSALAM..BYE. =)






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment