Wednesday 12 December 2012

Still New In Blogger!! Please help me..

Assalamualiakum..

Hey everyone..Hope today is your lucky day..hehe As you know, I'm still new in the world of blogger..First time I enter this blog,Oh God!! I truly don't know what should I do..But my sweet lecturer,Miss Zuraidah told me that when I want to do this blog,please don't make it to burden your head..Just take it easy..So, I believe what she has said to my classmate and  I..I think by doing this blog, I will take it as a challenges to me.Thanks a lot  to all my friends becouse you all willing to helping me in  making this blog..Thanks a lot you guises..

How I feel when doing this blog??hmm..excited?happy??difficult??wink,wink..=)

Ahha..!!I felt very excited, although it really difficult to understands..hehe..You have to know that doing this blog is super awesome..I want to learn more about blog.. I will try my best to do this blog more cheerful and more attracted...hehe

First time? What do you think? Of course la, its really difficult,make me tension until I wanna cried for the first time..Its too ashamed..haha

So,I don't want to run away just becouse it is difficult for the first time.Then, I have to do some major renovation in my brain...I have to change the way I think..That not the way to go in life..I really believe that I can do it.Fighting..!!!

                                              
I really enjoyed to making this blog..Alhamdullah..Its teached me on how to control my temper So,you all have to wait for another story from me,ok?

Wassalam..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment