Sunday 16 December 2012

My View About Writing..

Assalamualaikum

Hey everyone..Have a nice day..=) Today's topic is about writing.. What do you thinks about writing? Seriously,I don't like to write,especially doing some essay..When I'm in secondary school,my teacher said i has a really bad,bad grammar..I truly want to make a better in writing,but i don't know how to make it?Maybe its only works if I reading more newspapers,or in internet,magazines in English and who know it will help me to improve my grammar and my writing..So,when I join this blog,I learnt many thing, many words to improve my knowledge about grammar,verbs and so on.My lecturer is always said to me,when we want to write something,we just write  it.When she said like that,I more excited to write.I have to take is easy don't make it burden your head.
remember that !!

If you want to do something,you will find a way. If you do not want to do something,you will find an excuse. -Arab proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment