Thursday 13 December 2012

START MY NEW JOURNEY..BELL 311..!! I'M COMING

MONDAY, 3 DECEMBER 2012


It's Monday today. Am I still dreaming right  now?? Ahh! it's not a dream but reality..I have to realize that..hehe Today is my first day and my new start  journey to start my BEL 311 class.I hope that I can  do much much better than last semester..,Oh my God!! I was wondering why my class at DSP or Dewan Seri  Peria because it's to wides and weird to us because only my class at that hall.haha but it's okay. Its really near to my college..haha, Don't be jealous okay..It is my lucky ha!! When my friends and I arrive at that place there was no lecturer and it was  raining outside. It's  so calm!  After several  minutes, someone came into our class.Wow!! She is such a young, pretty,elegant and also a charismatic person. I really like her style..Simple but elegant. hehe  She is our lecturer,ok..^_^ 

What is her name?? Still guessing...hmm

She did not introduce herself when she start her lesson in my class..I think  it's a little bit weird because usually lecturers will told their name first before they start her lesson..Why we never ever thought to asked her name? It's really funny.haha before she starts the introduction about our lesson she asked what we learn about BEL subject for the last semester. How it is,what it is about..Alhamdulillah she never asked about our BEL result for last semester..Yippiy!!!!   At first, we were so quiet then someone told her about subject for a last semester its quit fun. 

Miss Zuraidah..^_^

We still wonder about her name. At the middle of her lesson, she told us her name.. Miss Zuraidah Bt. Sumery..Miss Zu, such a beautiful name. She remind us to remember her name properly if not she will deduct one mark for our assignment.. Then,she tells us about requirement for her class. She said we need to have portfolio and a yellow file,our own blog and English dictionary. wait..BLOG??WHAT?? IS SHE KIDDING US?? We were shocked..I do not know anything how to do a blog. But we take it as a challenged for us. When she notice we were too passive she asked us to stand up and make a simple sentence in English. After that, we play some games. GAMES?? She is full of surprises..Its will make us not to bored and feel sleepy when we studied BEL 31. Then we start that games.she asked us to  make two circles and look at each other. We have to talk with one another. She gave the topic and we need to talk about it. I tried my best for it.It's really fun. I want you to know that you all have to do that together with your friends..Its can make you release your tension..We felt very happy on that day..

No comments:

Post a Comment