Saturday 15 December 2012

Thanks A Lot My Friends...

WEDNESDAY,12 DECEMBER 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Thanks you..!!
It rainy today..hmm so cold and I feel a little bit  sleepy..my class at 4 pm until 6 pm. I feel so happy  today  because my BEL 311 class at computer lab.. hehe Its awesome,right..???  Maybe it can relax our minds. When  she came to our class,as usually before we start our class, we have to recite Surah Al-Fatihah..Then, she ask us to switch on a computer and she want to see our blog. Unfortunately, my computer cannot  access to the Internet..urghh.. I  feel disappointed..huuuu =(.   She ordered  to us who don’t have their own blog, they have to make it at that time as soon as possible. Hehe  Although I cannot open my blog because of internet connection, I can still learn how to follow other friends, how to manage my own blog, how to change the background of  my blog..hehe I’m very enjoyable this today. Luckily,Fatin,Eika Ahamad,Eika Kardi,Nadia Zamri give me to use her computer and I can open my blog, then she teach me on how to manage my blog, so  I can add a gadget to my blog, how to wrote a posts, how to make our blog look gorgeous and  look more cheerful..hehe Thanks a million times, Fatin and to all class member..hehe Before we end our class, Miss Zu asked me to find a partner and she want us to find two topic for each person.She want us to bring it on Monday ,December 17, 2012..So,our class dismiss at 6 pm..
That all for today.. So, from that today I have to learn more about blogger..

You know?
"Verily, Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change it
 on their own .." 
(Surat ar-Ra'd 13: 11)


So, as a conclusion,we should ask to many people to make us more better than before…hehe 
SEE YOU NEXT TIME...BYE

WASSALAM..


No comments:

Post a Comment