Saturday 15 December 2012

4 FACTS ABOUT OURSELF...Its my turn..Arrgghhh so scared..


Posted by PicasaTUESDAY,11 DECEMBER 2012


ASSALAMUALAIKUM....


LEARN from yesterday
LIVE for today
HOPE for tomorrow…

My turn!!

Today is very wonderful day.. Today is my turn to present..I feel very excited and of course I feel a little bit nervous..Ezani.. You feel the same way with me??  Ya Allah,please make it easy for me..I hope I can do it..Aminn..
When we attend to BEL 311 class,my friends and  I were busy to discuss with other to prepared before presentation.. After a several minutes she come into my class..As usual, before we start our class we recite Surah Al-Fatihah first..Then she asked us to continue present about our self and the most important thing is 4 facts about us that nobody know about that facts. And don't forget,one of them must be wrong statement.

When it is our turns to present,I have take a deep breaths first.Ezani start to introduced me,where I came from,the date of my birth and so on.Then she tell to the other members about 4 facts that my friends should know about me. First, I'm a chaotic person.Is that true? Since I'm a child,when I'm doing something that need to hurry, I cannot focuses on what I'm doing, so I cannot doing something right..Poor thing..Thats why many people called me a "clumsy girl"..hehe Second, I like a cat very much..l have 4 cats at my home named Chiren,Chitam,Bakul, and Sepet. Other than that I really like to eat an ice cream at night..Weird right?? some people may think that eating an ice cream at night is a bad habit. But for me, when I eat an ice ream, its can release my tension and make me feel calm..hehe And the last one is, I really like to an exstream sport such as I like a rock climbing,abseiling,flying fox and many outdoor  activities .So what do you thinks about me??



After Ezani present about myself, its my turn to introduce about Ezani..Her real name is Izani Binti Zainal.She come from Kota Tinggi,Johor and she's number second out of her  4 siblings.then i tell the 4 facts about her.first, she is a talkative person because she said to me that she is very like to talk and thats why people called her "Mak Jemah".second, she is very close to her family especially her mom becouse if she has a problem se will tell her mom..So sweet,right.?? hehe Third, she likes to go shopping with her friends because it can make she feel very happy and she can spent her time with their friends.Lastly,she's very like of darkness.She is so brave..haha she said that it can relax her mind..So,what do you think about Ezani??Let's guess.. Then Atikah Kardi,my best friends said statement number 2 is false because she know that, I really scared of cat..I scared of cat because I have many bad experience when I was at a high  school..Next time I will tell to you about my bad experiences..hehe After that,someone guess about Ezani.the fourth statement is false.Haha.. Thats correct..Ezani truly scared of darkness..So don't take her into a dark place..Remember that..hehe

That's shocking.!!What was that?? O_o

After ice breaking session is finished, she said that she want us to make another activity. Then she wrote down a few word at a whiteboard. She wrote THAT’S SHOCKING!! what was that?? Is this another games or we have to do some essay..??? we still guessing..hmm @_@  Then she said that it was a game. Haha interesting…Miss Zu asked to wrote  4 facts that make us shocked at a piece of A4 paper.. hah!! I truly don’t know what should I write. She gave us 10 minutes only.. The time she given to us truly not enough especially for me..What should I do?? What should I wrote? Please my brain.. Start your engine..Tut!tut!! hehe Want to know what I wrote? hehe Okay guys.. First, if you want to know,I like to "merempit".When I stress,I like to ride with a maximum speed.Do you believe that? haha Other than that I like to swirl my hair with my finger everyday  before I sleep.It is my habit since I was a child..hehe  Believe or not,you have to believe it..haha Third I like doing a man jobs such as I like to repairing a roof,repairing a broken lamp,because my  late dad has told me that I have to learn and know simple and easy thingS. the last one is, I don't like an animal that have a furs.haha..


After that, Miss Zu asked me to make an aeroplane origami with that paper and then she asked us to flied it to others friends.We are not allowed to read that statement.After that,she choose one person to open and read that statement and then we have to guess who wrote that statement.If they know who wrote that,that person have to read other statement and guess who wrote that statement and so on..hehe I really love this activity because we know our friend's habit and their shocking secrets that we don't know..HAHA..Today is our laughing and shocking day..See you for another time..

Thank You...
                                                 WASSALAM...O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment