Thursday 10 January 2013

BLOG,BLOG!!!!



                                                       
WEDNESDAY, 9 JANUARY 2013…



<><><>ASSALAMUALAIKUM<><><>


HEHE..blog!!BLOG..!!!



This is my lovely day..Nice to meets you again.. I  want to continued writing thiS blog.. Today our class at computer labs.. Don’t  forget that Miss Zu want to see our blog on this today...HOooo!!! I feel extremely nervous right now… What will happened to me .. I hope that she can give some positive comments or her views about my writing..haha today’s activity is Miss Zu want us to comment to the others blogs.. But, before that,she give us an hour to edits ,or adds something such as a pictures, some motivations quotes words and others to make sure that our blogs looks more gorgeous, attractive, and the most important is our blog must be have an amazing story and more cheerful.. While we edits our blog, Miss Zu go and check our blogs one by one.. When it comes to me, she want to see my views about our presentations topic.. She want me to puts more about recorded of our sources.. hehe



shocked..!!
shocked right..!!
My friends and I were trying to do the best for their blog before a comment sessions..hehe After that Miss Zu shows to us some member’s blog..my members that Miss Zu opened the blog is Izat,Faiz Adha, and two others..Poor to Eika Ahamad,she cannot access the  internet.. So I decided that when I have finished editing, I want Eika to uses my computer to edits her blogs..hehe When the time is almost showed 5 pm, Miss Zu want all of us to started commenting others blogs..She doesn’t want to see us to editing more.. Then we started commenting each other..The first person that I comment is Izat’s  blog because Miss Zu want all of us to comment Izat’s blog..Miss Zu doesn’t  like the backgrounds and a font uses to his blogs..She want us to leave a few comment about that..hihi Izat, you are a funny person la..You always make laughing..hahaaha



 After that, I continue comments other friend’s post..WoOW..!!!when I look the other blogs, I’m very interested and feel a little bit jealous because, you want to know??WoOOOW…So beautiful, gorgeous, and very extremely creative with their backgrounds,their fonts and they putting some picture and so on to make their blogs more cheerful..hehe I really love to look their blogs and I want to make sure that I could have a beautiful,cheerful blogs.. haha OWhhHH…we have to ends this class because the times right now shows almost at 6 pm.. so for a next time I  will continue writes more post about BEL 311 class..Bye…
i want to do the best among the best..Yeaahh!!
<><><>Loves All Of YOU..<><><>

See You All Later…I really enjoyed to comment other members posts…



WASSALAM….^_^

1 comment:

  1. why do you feel so envy with other people's blog? i think your's not too bad. If you want to make it better you have to put some valuable information by using your creativity in your blog, make it different and perfect yet your's will be the best.

    ReplyDelete