Monday 7 January 2013

Leave some comment to others blog...=)

MONDAY 7 JANUARY 2012



ASSALAMUALAIKUM....












Alhamdulillah..We are meet again..How are you guys?? I hope  that you all always happy and  I hope that Allah will blessed us..Amin..Today our class at Dewan Seri Peria located near to my colleges..Before we came to that class, Miss Zu want all of us to bring our own laptop.. I was guessed that Miss Zu want to saw our blog.before we started our class,just like usual, we have to recite Surah Al-Fatihah..Then Miss Zu want Sarah and her partner,Syafiqah also Zubaidah and Farahanie  to present their topics because last week their topics have been rejected by Miss Zu..But, in this today, Miss Zu still not approved their topics..=(  I hope that they can find some topics that not to abroad and easy to find some sources and informations.. later, Miss Zu want us to opened our blog and she want us to commented the other friend's post..Then, she asked us to go to a library to get more Internet line..But for my views,when we at Dewan Seri Peria, we get a strength line of Internets..hehe Buts its okay..When we entered to a library,Miss Zu want to do a posts at our blog about  why we choose our topics and others..I can get a clear line of Internet,so my classmate and I  go to computer   rooms inside the library..So we proceed our work just like  Miss Zu asked us to do..Precisely at 4 pm our class was dismissed...hihi  Thank you cause you guys lend me your eyes to reads my post..I thinks that I will continue write  a  blog about BEL class on tomorrow.. 



PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP EASILY..^_^

WASSALAM..>__<

1 comment:

  1. internet slow?? i already get used to it and no one will access youtube by using it because it will never change and improved until i die trust me..forever slow

    ReplyDelete