Sunday 6 January 2013

WHAT HAPPEN??

WEDNESDAY,19 DECEMBER 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

How are you today..??I hope that ALLAH always blessed  you..Today class BEL at a computer lab.. This Wednesday evening we will presented our broads topics again.. I really hope that Miss Zu will accepts our topics..Oh,just remembered it is not just me,but the whole class hope the same hope..We recite Surah Al -Fatihah before we started our class..When Miss Zu asked us to presented our topics,nobody want to volunteers to present their topic..Hehe you want to know why?actually we are too worried that our topic will be rejected by Miss Zu..Oh! Thanks God..Again,Syafiqah Salleh and her partner, Sarah Aimin volunteers to presented their topic without any fear in their face..When they presented in front of our class, everybody paid  attention to them because they want to know how to present  their topics when their turn came to them..When it is my turn, I presented on my alone, because my partner Atikah Ahamad not attended to that evening class..she not attended to that class because she went back to her home at Kulai Johor.. 


Bismillahhirahmanirrahim..Hopes that our topics will be accepted by Miss Zu. Atikah Kardi want to accompany me when I am presented my topics..Then, I told Miss Zu about my topic...Our topics is about online shopping versus traditional shopping..We have discuss bout it and we want to do the compare and contrast about online shopping versus traditional shopping..Miss Zu leave a comment about our topics..She doesn't like our focus topics because our topics seems like we are going to do an arguementative essays..She asked me whether I want to do an arguementative essay or the compare and contrast essay..I decided to do the compare and contrast essay because Eika Ahamad and I have a many main point to elaborated  and we have many sources to referred on..Miss Zu want me to change the focus point and suddenly she suggest about our main topics..She suggested our focus topics is "the compare and contrast elements between online shopping and traditional shopping among Malaysian buyers"..Thank You, Miss Zu... huhu But before I ended my presentations she want to saw about our sources..She told me that I have o find more  many sources about  about our topics likes the meaning about both shopping,she want us to find more about similarities and differences about online shopping and traditional shopping..=) After all of us have presented their topics, we dismissed our class at 6.15 pm..see you all for a new year..huhu

WASSALAM..-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment