Monday 7 January 2013

SUMMARISING...

TUESDAY, 1 JANUARY 2013
....ASSALAMUALAIKUM...


Happy New Year my friends! WELCOME TO YEAR 2013..I really hope that I can do it more better that last year.I want to be a brave,I really want to make some improvement in my life, i wont give up in everything that I want..If other people can do it,why not that I cannot do it?? Right???..I have reads some motivational words from Fathan "you can put to change as managing abundance.. but life has never put your waiting for changing managing..a great plan can fail simply because lack of patience.."  I hopes that i can go through it..


Today our class still proceed  with the presentation about topics..Sarah and Syafiqah and also Zubaidah and her partner Farahani still not approved by Miss Zu..I feels sorry to them because their topics always being rejected from Miss Zu..Again,their topics are had been rejected by Miss Zu for that today..I really they wont give up to finds more advances,attractive popular and more interesting topics..Aminn..Ya Allah please give them more strength and be more patience to do this..Aminn..


After a several minutes presentation sessions,Miss zu asked to continue  discussed our homework  about summarising..Want to know about summarising..?? hmm Summarising is  the reproduction of a passage using fewer words..When you retell the a story about someone has told you,you repeat the story in your own words..If you retelling is about the same length a the original story,it is a paraphrase..Then, if you shorten the story the story about retelling only the most important points and leaving out the details,you are summarising..I love to summarising some passages..hehe 



There are some steps or guidelines on how to do summarising..Miss Zu told us that we can use and we have to remember the steps by using "MIDAS Touchs!" Midas and Midah ? Midah is a nickname or a famous name  for our class rep, Faiz....haha I will remembered this steps..haha


  • M     Main idea : identify main idea from topic sentence
  • I       Identify supporting detail
  • D     Disregard unimportant information
  • A     Analyse redundant information
  • S     Simplify, categorised and highlight important information           


 Then, Miss Zu want us us to do some exercised about summarising at page 30 in textbooks and we are going to discussed it by  tomorrow at computer lab at CCL2 at 4 pm. Today our class dismissed early than usual because Miss Zu have meeting to attends. Yes!! i can go to 'pasar malam' or night market at in front of the main gate of UITM..! haha  BYE EVERYONE..  i will gave you all another story for tommorrow..





WASSALAM..^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment