Saturday 19 January 2013

DEBATED..!! what should I do??


MONDAY, 14 JANUARY 2013



<><><>ASSALAMUALAIKUM<><><>



Hye everyone..Today is our biggest day to us...This today I'm feel so exhausted and feel so sleepy  because yesterday I just came back from Felda Palong Timor at Segamat..I went at that place because my members and me are atttending a camp called OPKIM or "Program Khidmat Masyarakat"..If you want to know, I have a greatest and a  friendly villagers at there...I'm so happy because I get a friendly family and I'm very enjoyed for a last few days..huhu  Today, our classs at Dewan Seri Peria which is very nearest to my college at 2pm ..Today, I feel very uncomfortable and feel not interested to attended to a BEL class ..I feel very sleepy..Man! I have to force my self to attended to that class...

When miss zu entered to my class,we recite Surah  Al-Fatihah before she started her lesson..Today, Miss Zu want us to do a debated competition..Hah! Am I miss my hearing..??? I'm truly shocked because we are going to do a debated this today..What should i do?? I'm too afraid to speaks in public even in front of my classmate..I'm not very confidence to myself..But for Eika Ahamad,she really loves to speaks and when Miss Zu said this today we will have a debated competition,she really excited and laughing..Hah!! She really full of confidence but I'm difference..So sad.. =(



Then miss zu divided us into four groups..I'm in group 1 and my group members are Sarah, Bella, Ana, Izani, Faiz Adha, and Asyraf..Yuhuu..!!! I'm so happy because  I have a great teams..Then Miss Zu give us some topic to us..Our teams have to fight with group 2 and our topic is 'it is consider cheating when your partner (girlfriends/ boyfriends/ husbands/ wife ) was checking on other beautiful ( girls/ boys / men/ women) on poking , liking, and others.." We are given 20 minutes to find some main points and some informations about this topic...Luckily, Miss Zu give us permission to search some information by surfing to an internet..hihi When  our time were out, we started our debated competitions,  my group acts as a government sides and the another groups acts as opponent sides..For each group they present their capability and their best..I'm sorry guys, I can do my best when it is going to my turn..I truly nervous and too afraid at that time, it stuck my brain and I can't even thinking on what I'm should said..I'm so sorry..T_T  By the way, this is our points.. 

  1. Can develop loving 
  2. When the partner is busy on checking on facebook , the have pay less attention to his/her partner . 
  3. Divorce - to the someone that have sensitive feeling it will make the couple / marriage go into divorce
  4. Broken relationship
  5. etc
This is our team acts as government sides..




this is another group that acts as opponent side

Thanks to all because they have present very well..Hehe After a 20 minutes we were debated,this is a time to group 3 and group 4 to debated...To me they get an easy question and their topic is '" is it true that men are easy to work with and more creative than women especially when it involves group work"..They work very hard to fight to other groups..Then when their time out, Miss Zu want all of us to decide who are the winner..Unlucky for the government sides, we not win..Buts it okay..This today gonna fun because we don't have any work to do..haha Oh! I forget to let you know that the best debaters are Rozita and Faiz Adha..Congrate..!!hihi
 I think that all for this today..I hope that  I can do my best for an another day..Amin...

WASSALAM

No comments:

Post a Comment